Adventures with Traci

Monday, December 6, 2010

A new project

It is now 19 days until Christmas. So i have to start thinking of presents. Traci and I decided to make something for my mom for Christmas. I cant say what it is because she reads my blog but that isnt exactly what i wanted to talk about. People always say, "Its better to make something then to buy." I believe that. But it isnt exactly true. If you make something or buy something there is a difference, but the thought and love that went into the present is what really counts. So yes i am making something for my mom for Christmas. But its from the heart. And that, is why she will love it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes she will love it. And you are so right, the important part of gift giving is the thought you but into selecting the gift.
    See you soon.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It truly is. See you soon! Its been a while already!:(
    Love, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete