Adventures with Traci

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A.M.P.S :)

AMPS is my family's electic gem car. A gem car looks like a golf cart but slightly bigger and street-legal. My dad thought to call it amps because Alexandra Monique Paul, all our enitials. :) My parents let me drive it around the neighborhood which is a lot of fun! And when my brother, Kohl, drives sometimes he goes on the sidewalk. AMPS has no doors so that can also be really fun because feeling the wind and the freedom is great...even if it only goes 25 mph.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new purple blog background. I am glad to see you blogging again. I really enjoyed our day together. I can't wait til next Monday when we can finish our project.
    Love you,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! :) Im glad im blogging again too, its been a while but im back. I enjoyed our day so much- thank you! Me too!
    Love you ,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete