Adventures with Traci

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Twilight Sagas

I hope everyone by now has heard of Twilight. I love to write so you can imagine I love to read. That is true but I can't stand reading Twilight. I'm sorry but its just not a book I like and I can't get into it. But, the movies are amazing! Every second you are pulled in with your eyes glued to the screen. You heart pounds and you feel your palms get sweaty as you wonder what happens next. I am going to see The Eclipse soon with either friends or my mom. It comes out June 30Th and I would definintly suggest you to watch this movie. Also, try the book. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean you wont. I hope you enjoyed reading another entry about my life. Thanks!

Also watch the Eclipse trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1D5goGz0SY

No comments:

Post a Comment